Friday, November 16, 2012

Lose My Heart, Lee Min Ho

Hi guys!  I met one of the hottest guys in the universe last night and I can't be happier.  By met, I mean saw him from afar.  Yes, I'm one of those crazy fan girls who went to Araneta just to see Lee Min Ho!  I didn't bring my DSLR though so I can't post a picture here, unless you want a blurry photo of the pink-ish stage, then just ask me!  Hahaha.  Anyway, it's my first time posting an OOTD.  Sorry for the low quality photo, I only used my iPod.  My sister was supposed to take my picture beside a Lee Min Ho lifesize standee but the guards were taking them away...

This combination of clothes is basically what I usually wear to school.  If you're studying in UP, you'll know that wearing comfortable clothes is a must because of long walks from one building to another just to get to your next class on time.  For this look, I just used the colors in my polo, and then mixed and matched.  Since my "cover-up" is already printed, I opted to wear plain top and shorts.  Maybe someday I'll have the guts to do print-on print? :)  I also had classes that day so I had to use something that would fit my notebooks and school-related things, hence my trusted soft satchel bag.  I think I already overused that certain bag!  And those pair of shoes, don't even get me started.  They are actually worn out but I still tried to fix them just to use them when I want to.  Tomato and Mint are some of my go-to shops for cheap but good finds, especially when they're on sale!

Checkered polo from Mint
Inner top and corduroy shorts from bazaars
Soft satchel bag and gray oxfords from Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment